Remote schooling has become the new normal.
Educational institutions (schools, colleges, universities) need a way to track teacher schedules, lessons, and student attendances.
That's where you come in!
In this practical code-along course you will learn to build an advanced, complete solution for managing an educational institution.
Some features of the final application that you will be building:
- Enroll multiple students to one course
- Create a lessons schedule for a course
- Generate lessons according to the schedule
- Generate attendances for enrolled students
- Display lessons in a calendar
- Update lesson status (planned / cancelled / confirmed)
- Update attendance status for each student (planned / attended / not attended)
- Advanced search and filtering for records in a calendar
- Working with money: Calculate Teacher salary based on lessons taught and price of a lesson
- Working with money: Calculate Student expences based on attendances and price of an attendance
- Working with money: Calculate User balance
- Create Monthly Reports based on lessons
By the end of the course you will have created your own school management web application MVP, that you will will be able to market any way you like!
We are not going to cover the fundamentals of what Ruby and Rails are: there are other, more basic courses for that.
Instead, we will dive straight into coding along and building our application step-by-step, feature-by-feature.
As well all enrolled students will have access to the source code, support materials and discussion groups.
As well this course comes on Udemy with 30 days money back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose.
Looking forward to seeing you inside!